Slipcovered Couches Under $1000 That Are Durable and Good?
- Bryant Modern Couch 85.1 inch – by Stone & Beam
- Carrigan Modern Loveseat 68 Inch – by Stone & Beam
- Cloud Puff Slipcovered Sofa Chair – by Sunset Trading
- Horizon Slipcovered Sofa – by Sunset Trading
- Modern Loveseat – by Stone & Beam Bryant
Slipcovered couches under $1000 can be durable and good. They are one of the easiest and best ways to “lifeproof” your sofa.
They last years longer than fabric protection, are stylish and can be swapped out for different colors.
These are huge advantages that nonslipcovered sofas do not have.
5 washable slipcovered sofas (from Amazon)
1. Stone & Beam Bryant Modern Couch 85.1 inch
If you are looking for a highly versatile and super comfortable couch for your living space, then this is a good option.
This sofa will add elegance to your sleek and modern living space.
It also comes with a highly durable and washable slipcover that can fit perfectly over the ultra-padded sofa.
Overall, this is a highly comfortable furniture piece and is highly convenient to use.
- Soft, modern sofa provides a great appeal to your house. A washable slipcover fits over the thick-padded frame, making this couch comfortable and convenient.
- Specs: 85.1″W x 39.1″D x 34.7”H
- Sturdy construction, frame
- Has a modern and classic feel
- Pre assembled
- 3 -year warranty and can be returned within 30 days – for free.
2. Stone & Beam Carrigan Modern Loveseat 68 Inch
Are you looking for a perfect loveseat couch with slipcovers?
Then this is the perfect choice for you.
It comes with a width of 68 inches which provides enough space for two people to sit comfortably.
Whether you are enjoying a cozy time with each other or a movie night or a simple laidback evening, this is a perfect choice.
The removable slipcovers are also quite durable in nature.
They are made of high-quality 100% cotton fabric.
This couch comes with box-edge styled cushions along with rounded armrests.
- Specs: 68″W x 39″D x 37″H
- Vrersile sofa: Reversible cushions; removable slipcovers,
- Quick assembly in minutes
- 3 -year warranty and can be returned within 30 days – for free.
3. Sunset Trading Cloud Puff Slipcovered Sofa Chair
My friend has this couch and had a hard time getting me to leave once I sat down on it. It is by far the most comfortable sofa that I have sat on.
We are getting this style…and may never get off the sofa again!
If you are looking for a sectional sofa chair for having a relaxed time on it, then this is the one.
It offers high level of comfort so that you can sit and unwind here.
This is perfect for the laidback lounge or for the living space.
It is highly versatile in nature and it comes with a removable slipcover too.
You can easily remove the cover to clean it and again put it back on.
All these can be done smoothly without any kind of hassle.
- Sunset Trading Cloud Puff Collection is perhaps the most comfortable sofa you can buy. It feels like you are floating on a cloud.
- You can design your own and build in different modules that fit your style and home.
- Slipcovers are machine washable, comfortable, easy to clean.
- Moisture and stain repellant.
4. Sunset Trading Horizon Slipcovered Sofa
Designed for maximum durability and comfort, this is one of the best slipcovered couches that you can consider.
It is white in color which can simply make your room look even brighter and open.
The sofa is very comfortable to sit with 1.8 density foam wrapped in Dacron batting.
It comes with a double-stitched white slipcover which makes it look very sophisticated.
5. Stone & Beam Bryant Modern Loveseat Couch (69.3 inch)
Investing in a good couch is a great idea.
But if you are looking for something compact yet very comfortable and versatile, this is the one.
The sleek and modern appearance of this loveseat couch is perfect for a family of two. This is made up of a sturdy hardwood frame with a classic touch.
The slipcover for the couch is washable in nature. This slipcover fits perfectly on this padded sofa giving it a sleek yet cozy look.
5 best slipcovered sofas (from other sources) are:
1. Joss & Main Konrad Loveseat
This is a beautiful sofa for two.
It comes with rolled arms and classic pillow back.
This sofa looks really amazing and can make your living space even more elegant and beautiful.
It comes with a removable slipcover which you can wash too. Hence, there is no hassle in keeping your sofa clean and tidy all the time.
2. EKTORP Sofa with slipcovers, Beige
Are you looking for timeless classic designed slipcovered couches?
Well, this piece from IKEA is surely the one you need for it.
The slipcover than comes with this sofa is extremely smooth and feels very comfortable while seated.
It can also be removed when needed for cleaning and washing.
This is a perfect couch for a modern or classic interior décor of your house.
3. Fairchild Slipcovered Sofa (Empire Ash)
This sofa for 3 is a perfect and most comfortable option to consider.
With a huge space of 90 inches width, it offers comfortable seating for 3 people at a time.
This is a classic style sofa that comes with a fine and durable slipcover.
The cover is made up of a high-quality fabric that will last for a long time.
It will also provide the utmost comfort to you.
4. SoMa Hawthorne English Armed Slipcovered Couch
With the tailored English arms, this couch is one of the best ones available in the market right now.
If you are looking for something which is comfortable as well as versatile and stylish, then this is the one.
It comes with a slipcover which is made up of basketweave slub fabric which is highly durable.
It is also very comfortable to sit on and lounge in.
5. Joss & Main Oak Bluffs Sofa
With a width of about 88 inches, this sofa provides ample space for 3 people at a time.
The cushions are reversible in nature and you can remove the back cushions too.
The upholstery material is made up of 100% cotton.
The slipcovers are removable in nature and can be washed for cleaning.
How to wash your slipcovers?
Most of the slipcovers are washable. Before you start cleaning, check the instructions mentioned by the manufactures of the slipcovered couches.
Some manufacturers provide special instructions to dry clean the cover.
It is important to follow their instructions to keep the quality intact.
If there is no special instruction, then you can wash the slipcovers in the washing machine.
It is better to use warm water for the slipcovers with light colors and cold water for the slipcovers with dark colors.
Don’t dry them in the dryer as it can probably shrink.
Why get a slipcovered sofa?
Have kids or a messy family?
Then you need a slipcover for your couch. It is very easy to clean the slipcovers by removing them from your couch.
slipcovered sofas can also be customizable. Some people have different color covers for different seasons to mix up their design and add variety to their rooms.
Also, it is quite easy to swap out and replace too with a different cover.
This is an elegant option to consider as they are available in different color options, styles and designs.
These couches are also much affordable than going out and buying a new sofa.
Moreover, it can provide you with the utmost comfort and coziness.
Is it easy to put the slipcover back on?
You may need to remove the covers from the couch to wash it or clean it regularly.
Yes, it is very simple and easy to put back on the slipcover. You have to remove the pillows or cushions from the sofa and set them aside.
Now, you have to start working from the low point to the high points by securing them tightly.
Make sure that the seams are aligning properly at the corner.
Once it done, you are all set to sit and relax on your slipcovered couches. It is just like putting a sheet on a bed.
How long will the slipcover last?
The slipcover is pretty durable.
It is much thicker than a bedsheet and is made to live up to the wear and tear your family will put it through.
Most slipcovers will last 8+ years.
Although many people use them for 6 or so years and then get a new color to change things up and get a new look.
Can’t I just wash a regular sofa?
You can use a carpet/upholstery cleaner to clean your regular couch but it won’t do as good of a job as dry cleaning it or cleaning it with the washing machine.
Slipcovered sofas/couches are much easier to clean and look “newer” much longer than nonslipcovered sofas.
Much of this is due to the fact that nonslipcovered sofas cannot be washed.
Note: If you purchased fabric protection for your new sofa – it will only last a few years and then wears off. Getting a slipcover will help remove any stains.
How do I choose a slipcover?
You can choose a slipcover that feels great and has the design that you are looking for. Choose one that has high reviews and is durable and good.
How do you get stains out of slipcovers?
- Pretreat ahead of time so you don’t have messes to begin with
- Use tide stain remover
- Or a portable carpet /apolstry cleaner
- Or you can pre treat and wash on hot in washing machne
How do I protect my slipcover?
- Protect with stain repellant. This will go a long way with preventing stains in the first place.
- Flip the coushins so you are getting the entire sofa. Many times people forget to spray the underside and end up flipping the coushins in the future and they get stained since they were never protected in the first place.
- Tie it ight