Harley-Davidson is one of the most famous motorcycle brands in the world. Many people dream of having it, and you can’t blame them. But motorcycles can be expensive. We show you the best ways to get a Harley with bad credit – FAST.
What are the Best Ways To Get A Harley With Bad Credit? 1. Banks, 2. Credit Unions, 3. Online Lenders usually have great deals. 4. The Harley Dealership. 5. Harley financing itself. These last two are great ways and offer many options to get your butt on a Harley today.
We show you how –
- HARLEY – DAVIDSON Motorcycle: 5 Best Options for Good Credit & Bad Credit Buyers
- THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF MOTORCYCLE FINANCING OPTIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH BAD CREDIT
HARLEY – DAVIDSON Motorcycle: 5 Best Options for Good Credit & Bad Credit Buyers
Dream of owning a Harley but your credit is not the best?
If you have a good credit score, purchasing a new motorcycle will be easier.
- In fact, one of the benefits of having a good credit score is the increased chances of having your loans and credit card applications approved.
- You also won’t have to worry about the interest once you’ve been approved and decided to use it to buy a new bike.
- A good credit score can guarantee that you will have the best interest rates.
It will, however, be a problem if you have a poor credit score, and having a poor credit score reduces your chances of securing a loan.
But this does not mean that you should say goodbye to the bike of your dreams.
Many will suggest that you just buy a used Harley. The problem with that is that used motorcycle loans are not cheap.
- It usually has higher interest rates. This is compared to the loans taken for the new ones.
- The high-interest rates, along with all the other additional fees, will give you a high APR result. This means you may end up paying more.
- If you have a low credit score, the situation will be even more problematic.
- Getting a positive credit approval result will be difficult with a low credit score.
However, even then, you still should not give up. You should know that banks can offer people poor credit and various loan options.
If you fail to get a motorcycle loan from one bank, you can still try again with other banks or credit unions.
THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF MOTORCYCLE FINANCING OPTIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH BAD CREDIT
The first thing you need to do is find an organization that offers bad credit motorcycle loans.
Many financial organizations have this type of financing offer. You just need to find one with offers and payment terms that you can afford.
To help you decide which financing offer is suitable for you, allow us to introduce you to your options.
Here’s a list of bad credit motorcycle financing options:
1. CREDIT UNIONS.
Credit unions are known to have some of the best terms for different types of credit.
In fact, according to the NCUA, credit unions’ APR offers are often lower than the banks’.
This means that you will be paying less interest and other additional charges if you choose them.
This also means that, with credit unions, you will pay low monthly payments.
This is compared to the month-to-month repayment terms of banks and other financing options.
Out of all the options, we recommend you try this one first.
Find a credit union like Consumers Credit Union that offers motorcycle financing options to people with poor credit.
Please take note of the following:
- APR means Annual Percentage Rate
- NCUA means National Credit Union Administration.
When it comes to credit and loans, the first organizations that come to mind are banks. The problem is that not all banks will approve your credit application if you have a bad credit score.
This means that if you really want to ask for help from a bank, you need to find one that can cater to your special needs.
3. ONLINE LENDERS.
Online lenders are one of the most convenient financing options that you can find.
They don’t have an APR that is as high as those from banks.
Also, their business transactions are done mostly online and through phone calls.
4. MOTORCYCLE DEALERSHIP FINANCING.
Motorcycle dealership financing is rare. This is primarily because motorcycle dealerships do not lend money often.
That being said, if you have a low credit score, it could be more difficult for you to seek financial help from them. Don’t lose hope, though.
This is because some of them have a finance team that can help you find financial support or money lenders.
A good example of a dealer that offers financing options would be Schaeffer’s Harley-Davidson.
- This dealer has a finance department that can help people, even those who have poor credit.
- They basically help people secure a motorcycle loan with an affordable APR.
- Once they approve your loan, all you need to do is pay them the required 10% down payment at the time of the sale.
- They also work with many banks and credit unions. This is why they can afford to offer affordable financing programs.
- These programs, including their month-to-month terms, are also convenient for many people.
- Schaeffer’s Harley-Davidson dealer participation does not end there. Because they have motorcycle experts, they can also provide assistance besides financing.
Do you want a motorcycle that has a vivid black color? Or do you prefer a used one with unique features?
They can help you with any other concerns. They can even help you replace some features, like the starter button.
5. MANUFACTURER FINANCING.
Many motorcycle manufacturers offer financing options to their customers. Through their finance departments, many can help you secure a motorcycle loan.
A good example would be Harley-Davidson. Harley-Davidson has Eaglemark Savings Bank that can provide people with certain financing options.
The problem, however, is that they often give these to high credit tier customers only. This means that not everyone can avail of it.
If you are unable to secure any loans, you can try one of the following:
- Postpone buying.
-Instead, focus on improving your credit first.
-Financial organizations know that a credit score is based on the applicant’s past credit performance.
-If you have a low credit score, many banks or credit unions will doubt your ability to pay your loan properly.
-By improving your credit score, you will be able to erase any prejudices against you.
- Ask a friend or family member to co-sign with you.
We understand why you may want a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. They are a sight to behold on an open road.
That being said, always keep the following in mind:
- If you manage to secure a loan offer, always check the details first.
- If you have bad credit, try to find a financing option with a simple interest method.
-Find one that will only ask you to pay the applicable taxes, low interest, and other important fees.
-Make sure the terms don’t have any hidden charges.
WHAT CREDIT SCORE IS NEEDED TO BUY A HARLEY DAVIDSON?
There is no required minimum credit score. There are many dealers on this motorcycle that can help you, even if you have poor credit.
WHAT IS THE LOWEST CREDIT SCORE TO BUY A MOTORCYCLE?
There is no required minimum credit score. It would just be beneficial if you had a high one.
IS MOTORCYCLE FINANCING HARD TO GET?
No, it’s not even if you don’t have a high credit score.
If you have poor credit, there are dealers and credit unions that can help you.
Getting the bike of your dreams is not impossible. Even if you have poor credit, there are financing organizations that will help you.