DIY HomeOwner Hereo is a place for people to learn DIY news, tips, tricks with other entrepreneurs, and enjoy a community of like-minded people.
Unfortunately, many people turn into bullies online. To make DIYHomeOwnerHero a friendly community, we simply delete such comments and we have received countless emails and comments from our community members who praise Income School for creating this type of friendly environment.
DIYHomeOwnerHero Comment Policy
If a comment…
- is unfriendly or impolite to the author of the post or any other commenter
- advocates an illegal practice
- uses vulgar, profane, or unnecessarily harsh language
- is spam or appears to be written primarily to post a link or advertise
- infringes on the rights of another
- is written anonymously
- contains copyrighted material not licensed for distribution on the site
- impersonates another user
- is off-topic
…the comment may be deleted by Income School staff or authorized volunteer moderators.
But What If I Disagree With Someone?
Great! Please speak up if you disagree with the author of a post or another commenter; HOWEVER, you must be polite and you must be friendly.
Look through the site and you’ll see that there are hundreds of comments disagreeing with the author or another commenter. We welcome those comments! But if a commenter disagrees and does so in an impolite or unfriendly way…. you guessed it! The comment will be deleted.
Any person or person(s) who find a comment or guest post on this site that violates these guidelines or misuses the intellectual property of another should immediately contact DIY HomeOwner Hero at email@example.com.