A good Bluetooth ski helmet is the best way to go if you want to listen to music while skiing or snowboarding.
However, a ski helmet with Bluetooth integrated into the helmet is much better.
A wireless Bluetooth ski or snowboard helmet with built-in speakers and a microphone is better than a wired option.
Imagine being confined on a ski lift for two hours with nothing to do but listen to your Bluetooth-connected music library with your favorite tunes.
Or perhaps you’re one of those persons who have to be reachable in case a business colleague calls.
“I’m right behind you buddy,” you can say to your friends when hitting the powdery back slopes.
With the correct smart best ski/snowboard helmet headphones with built-in Bluetooth technology, you can do all of the above.
- 4 Factors to Get the Best Audio Snowboard Helmet
- 1. Check that the helmet complies with the relevant safety features and certifications, as with any helmet for any activity.
- 2. Consider how simple it will be to operate your Bluetooth ski helmet’s functions.
- 3. Next is to know their price tag if it’s with its excellent value at a reasonable price.
- 4. Finally, check the sound quality.
- Top 10 Best Snowboarding Helmets with Audio
- 1. Alta Wireless Bluetooth Helmet Drop-in Headphones.
- 2. TurboSke Snowboard Helmet.
- 3. Wildhorn Drift Snowboard & Ski Helmet – US Ski Team Official Supplier – Performance & Safety – w/Active Ventilation
- 4. LIVALL Rs1 Ski and Snowboard Smart Helmet.
- 5. Sena Latitude Snow Helmet
- 6. POC, Obex Spin Communication Snowboard, and Ski Helmet.
- 7. Smart4u Smart Ski Helmet.
- 8. Giro Ledge Snow Helmet
- 9. K2 2018 Phase Pro Helmet
- 10. Demon United Phantom Helmet with Brainteaser Audio and Free Balaclava (Black, Medium)
4 Factors to Get the Best Audio Snowboard Helmet
1. Check that the helmet complies with the relevant safety features and certifications, as with any helmet for any activity.
In most circumstances, ASTM F2040 in the United States or CE EN 1077 in Europe will be used.
2. Consider how simple it will be to operate your Bluetooth ski helmet’s functions.
These include volume control and phone answering.
If you’re skiing or snowboarding, you will probably be wearing gloves, so you won’t want to take them off every time you need to do something.
3. Next is to know their price tag if it’s with its excellent value at a reasonable price.
You don’t want to invest in something that you’ll regret after.
4. Finally, check the sound quality.
There’s no way to know how it sounds unless you actually put the helmet on your head.
It’s much better to try it on and ski down a hill with the wind in your face. How does that sound to you?
You can only learn about the sound quality of a helmet by reading the reviews of people who have already purchased it.
But take reviews with a grain of salt because some reviewers like to exaggerate or blame the product when they themselves made a poor decision.
Top 10 Best Snowboarding Helmets with Audio
|Features||Available Colors: Blue & WhiteConnectivity Technology: Wireless/Free-HandModel Name: AltaForm Factor: Over EarNoise Control: None|
|Advantages||Premium Balanced SoundCrisp Hands-Free CallingUniversal fit Intuitive DesignStrong Construction with All-Day Playtime|
|Important to Note|
- PREMIUM BALANCED SOUND.
With the Alta Bluetooth Audio system, shred the slopes while listening to your favorite song tracks in high definition sound.
The Alta wireless Bluetooth speakers produce balanced dynamic sound with deep bass at any volume level.
- CRISP HANDS-FREE CALLING.
No more fishing through your pockets for your phone or removing your helmet to make a call.
Simply press the right button twice to activate Siri or Google Voice Commands and use the built-in microphone to make a call or modify your playlist.
- WORKS WITH MOST AUDIO-READY HELMETS.
These include WILDHORN, SMITH vantage MIPSor Smith Helmets, POC, K2, Giro, Bolle, Anon, Burton, and more.
The Altas fit comfortably into the ear pads and run around the backside of our Drift helmet for comfort and ease of usage.
It measures 2.2 inches high, 1.8 inches wide, and .5 inches thick.
- INTUITIVE DESIGN.
You’ll never have to take your phone out of whichever coat pocket it’s in again.
The Alta has three large buttons (one on the right and two on the left).
They allow you to manage practically every function of your phone without having to take off your helmet or gloves.
Make calls, pause music, adjust the level, change tracks, activate Siri or Google Voice, and more.
- STRONG CONSTRUCTION FOR ALL-DAY PLAY.
The Alta has been tested in extreme cold (24 degrees Fahrenheit) and is perspiration resistant (-4 degrees Celsius).
You can shred the gnar all day and never run out of juice for your tunes with 10 hours of playtime.
|Features||Available Color: BlackBrand: TurboSkeHelmet Size:S(20”-21.75”/51-55cm)Outer Material:ABS PlasticInner Material:Expanded Polystyrene|
|Advantages||Patented Fidlock Magnetic Buckle: Automatic closing mechanism that is simple to open and close with one hand.Audio Compatibility: Most aftermarket helmet audio systems are compatible.Size Adjustable: Micro-adjust the size for a snug fit with the glove-friendly dial knob.Elastic Goggle Chin Strap Retainer: Aligns and secures the position of your goggles on your helmet.|
|Important to Note|
- ASTM F2040 safety standards are met by the innovative hybrid shell construction.
-The shell of the helmet is made up of a PC shell and a durable ABS plastic shell.
-Additional protection is provided by the ease of use of a hard ABS shell in key and high-impact places.
-The top-quality EPS foam in the PC shell decreases weight without sacrificing safety.
- Climate control using two regulators.
-The Dual Regulator ventilation system lets you independently adjust the front and back vents.
-Close the front vents and open the back vents to remove surplus heat without causing your head to freeze.
-Opening both the front and back vents will help you maintain a comfortable temperature without overheating or fogging up your goggles.
- Obtain a snug fit no matter what your head shape is by turning the glove-friendly dial.
-You can personalize the level of warmth you require with the removable liner and ear pads.
-You can also remove the ear pads and use the helmet in seasons other than winter.
- Compatible with audio and magnetic buckle.
-Even with gloves on, a helmet equipped with a breakthrough FIDLOCK patented Magnetic Buckle that features an automatic closing mechanism may be opened and closed with one hand.
-Earpads feature an audio storage slot that is compatible with most aftermarket helmet audio systems, ensuring that your journey is no longer monotonous!
- Built to last with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
-Quality control is carried out to the utmost extent possible. If you are not completely happy, we will refund your money in full, no questions asked.
3. Wildhorn Drift Snowboard & Ski Helmet – US Ski Team Official Supplier – Performance & Safety – w/Active Ventilation
Customer’s Rating: 9.71
One of the best options is the Drift snow helmet. For years, it’s been a workhorse on the slopes, with thousands of 5-star reviews on Amazon.
You won’t even notice it’s there because of its lightweight, low-profile design.
|Features||Available Colors: Stone GreyBrand: WildHorn OutfittersSize: LargeInner Material: Expanded Polystyrene|
|Advantages||Audio Ready.FTA (Fine Tune Adjustment).VNT Patented Active Ventilation System. Sleek Low Profile Design.Secure Goggle Strap.25% Lighter than Most of the Competitors.|
- The Wildhorn Snow Helmet is a proud sponsor and supplier of 4x Olympian Ashley Caldwell.
Ashley is a Freestyle Aerialist World Champion. She was the first woman to do a quadruple-twisting triple backflip.
Her go-to ski helmet for freeskiing and snowboarding is the Drift.
- Drift snowboard helmets offer unmatched performance, comfort, and ergonomic design.
Their low-profile helmet is lightweight and filled with functionality, and it’s 25% lighter than most competitive models.
For men, women, and adolescents, this helmet supports various ski goggles and head shapes for a bespoke fit free of gaper gaps.
- A more comfy snowboarding helmet is hard to come by.
-Their ultra-plush inside liner gives you the most comfort and insulation.
-The earpads can be removed on warm days, and they are audio compatible.
-The FTA (Fine Tune Adjustment) mechanism on the Drift allows for micro-adjustments for the optimal fit.
- Featuring our VNT technology, a unique temperature control ventilation system with customizable temperature control.
-Simply, cold air goes in and hot air goes out.
-The Drift snow helmet has 13 fully adjustable ventilation that allows you to control the temperature by sliding them open to cool down and closed to keep the heat in.
Fits semi-bill helmet hoods on our Dover men’s and Frontera women’s ski jackets.
- Stay calm on the slopes and keep your mind fit.
-The outside PC shell is bonded to the interior EPS foam utilizing modern manufacturing techniques, resulting in an in-mold design that allows the foam to absorb shock from a collision.
ASTM F2040 and EN1077 requirements are met.
|Features||Available Color: GreyBrand: LIVALLSize:57 – 61 cm (adjustable)Weight: 1 kg.Item Dimensions LxWxH:23 x 23 x 27 cm|
|Advantages||Smart Wireless BluetoothSops AlertPutt Willkiw talkie Intelligent sound system Sophisticated design|
|Important Thing to Note||Recommended for Skiing or Snowboarding|
- Smart wireless Bluetooth headset.
The RS1 helmet comes with stereo headphones that you can use to listen to your music and sync with your phone using the level ski app.
- Putt Willkie talkie.
-The level ski app is available for iOS and Android for free.
-To communicate with other skiers in your group, press and hold the PTT button on your helmet.
- Sops alert.
-In the level ski app, set your emergency contact.
-If you get into an accident, the SOS alarm will go off, alerting your contacts and sending your GPS location.
- Sound system with intelligence.
-Windproof microphone with noise cancellation that operates in temperatures as low as -20°C.
|Features||Available Color: Matte BlackConnectivity Technology: WirelessBrand: SenaModel Name: Latitude S1Form Factor: Over-Ear|
|Advantages||Connects up to 4 users Two-Way HD IntercomBuilt-in Speakers for your music|
- No smartphone is required to connect up to four Sena Latitude Helmets through Bluetooth devices for intercom discussions.
- HD on a one-to-one basis Intercom allows a pair of users to communicate in high-definition.
- Up to 8 hours of talk time; recharges in 3 hours
- In open terrain, working distances of up to 1 km (0.6 miles) are possible.
- To listen to music, hear GPS navigation, and take/make phone calls, connect to your smartphone.
The amount of airflow allowed via the 18 vents is controlled by an active ventilation system.
|Features||Available Color: Hydrogen WhiteBrand: POCSize: X-Large/XX-LargeInner Material: Expanded Polystyrene|
|Advantages||Perfect support for long and short days on the mountain.Layers of Protection.Built-in Communication. Designed for comfort. Innovative SPIN technology.|
|Important to Note||Recommended for Skiing and Snowboarding|
|Features||Available Color: BlueBrand: Smart4uSize: Small Inner Material: Expanded Polystyrene|
|Advantages||Safe and Lightweight.One-click Answer.Specifications.One-Year Warranty.|
|Important to Note||Recommended for Skiing.|
- It’s both safe and lightweight. A sturdy ABS outer shell wraps around an impact-absorbing in-mold EPS liner for maximum protection in your head from injury in the smart4u ski helmet.
- Speaker of high-quality headphones. Mic-35db, Bluetooth 4.2, ideal for hands-free calling and listening to music.
- Answer with a single click. While wearing ski gloves, the large buttons make answering the phone easy.
Never miss an important call, any need to pull out your phone as much, and any need to be concerned about losing your headphones/AirPods when skiing.
- Smart snow helmet comfortably fits most heads measuring 20.47-22.04in (52-56cm).
15 hours of work in temperatures below 20 degrees Celsius. IPX4 (waterproof) 3.7V/300mAh battery life, 5 hours of talk time, 15 hours of standby mode.
- A one-year warranty is included. For electronic functions, a temperature range of -20°C to 50°C (-48.8°F to 122°F) is advised.
A one-year guarantee is included with the smart4u ski helmet. On request, a patent certificate and a design patent can be shown.
|Features||Available Colors: Matte Black (2022)Brand: GiroSize: SmallWeight: 0.91 kgInner Material: Expanded Polystyrene|
|Advantages||High Quality and a Budget-friendly option.Durable Self-Adjusting Fit SystemSuper Cool Vents on the Top Helmet.Compatible with all GIRO EXV Googles.Removable Ear pads.|
|Important to Note||L is the largest size (59-62.5cm).|
- SIZES (52–55.5cm) CONSTRUCTION:
-Hard Shell construction results in high-quality helmets at a low price. The EPS foam lining is then connected to the tough abs shell.
- FIT SYSTEM:
-The Auto Loc 2 Fit System (removed) is a tough, self-adjusting fit system that makes fitting a helmet a breeze.
-When you configure the system to one of the three circumference settings, a soft elastic fit band at the back of the helmet blends with fixed-position chin straps that adjust to cradle your head.
-Without removing your helmet, the new On-the-fly Vertical Tuning feature allows you to fine-tune your fit and goggle set-up.
-A Stack Vent at the front of the helmet aligns with your goggles, keeping them clear and fog-free.
-Hot air can escape through the Super Cool Vents on the top of the helmet.
- COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL GIRO EXV GOGGLES – SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL GIRO EXV GOGGLES:
-Products from Giro have been rigorously designed and tested to operate together.
-Using extensive testing in their Dome R&D center, Giro Audio Systems has fine-tuned the pairings of their helmets and goggles and translated those findings into the optimal Seamless
-Compatibility-perfect fit. Giro Axis, Ella, and Blok Goggles are some of their favorites.
-Compatible with Outdoor Tech’s Chips Giro aftermarket audio systems. Earpads that can be removed. Goggle clip retainer that can be removed.
|Features||Available Colors: BlackBrand: K2Size: SmallInner Material: Expanded PolystyreneOuter Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Advantages||Tool-free removable goggle strapK2Dialed Fit SystemFull-Wrap LinerActive Matrix Venting|
|Features||Available Colors: BlackBrand: DEMON UNITEDSize: MediumInner Material: Expanded PolystyreneOuter Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Advantages||The ABS shell is smooth, while the padding is made of EPS foam.|
Can I use a bike helmet for snowboarding?
It’s critical that your helmet fits properly in order to get the maximum protection out of it.
First and foremost, never wear a cycling or skateboarding helmet when skiing or snowboarding; they are not suited for these activities.
The fit of your helmet should be snug but not overly so.
What is smith quantum?
The Smith Quantum helmet is constructed of two materials: bombshell ABS for high-speed impacts and In-Mold material for less likely collisions.
As a result, the helmet has a modern design that is lightweight, low-profile, and ideally fitting. Aerocore Construction or Koroyd is also used on the inside of the helmet.
What is a BOA system, and how does it work?
The BOA Fit System is a patented, award-winning system that is integrated into market-leading brand partner goods to improve the world’s greatest gear.
BOA’s cutting-edge solutions are designed to help customers achieve fast, painless precision fit.
What are the Salomon MTN Lab’s features?
The Salomon MTN Lab is the newest lightweight, dual-certified star.
Alpine skiing and mountaineering certifications CE-EN1077, EN 12492, and ASTM F-2040 for optimal safety.
This bad boy includes a stylish carry case that may be worn as a backpack. Superior shock protection is provided by the innovative EPS 4D structure.
You may come across helmets with a MIPS sticker on them during your helmet journey.
The MIPS (Multi-Impact Protection System) is one of the most modern helmet technologies available.
It has been adopted by a number of manufacturers in order to provide superior protection against specific types of impacts.
The Smart helmets, as well as the audio-ready helmets, have a lot to offer.
Now that you know some great options of the best audio snowboard, it’s now your time to pick your own choice.